Rhinestones make everything look better.
- something to rhinestone (pictured: headbands)
- wax (pictured: Elmer’s Tack)
- rhinestones (pictured: Swarovski 20ss Crystal AB Xilion Rose Enhanced – Flatback)
- scrap paper
- glue (pictured: E6000)
1. Gather materials (listed above.)
2. Take a small glob of wax and mold it to one edge of the toothpick.
3. Squeeze some glue onto your scrap paper.
4. Dip your non-waxy end of the toothpick into the glob of glue, and put the glue onto your project. (Warning: the glue is really gooey.)
5. Use the waxy end of your toothpick to pick up the top of a rhinestone, then place the rhinestone onto your project, where the glue is.
6. Repeat steps 2-5.
7. Let project dry for about 24 hours.
Other fun things to rhinestone: screen-printed shirts/sweatshirts, handbags, cell phone cases, reusable water bottles, other hair accessories, your car…