Date Your Wife is a great read, both theologically and practically, even as a single woman with no prospects of becoming a wife in the near future. :)
I couldn’t put this book down for three reasons:
- It takes marriage and reflects the gospel, reminding me of God’s tremendous grace strategically throughout the book.
- The writing style is relatable, conversational, and therefore easily readable. I didn’t want to put it down.
- It makes you think, reflect, and take action all in like, 150 pages.
I am giving copies of this book to friends who are single, married, Christian, non-Christian, for the same three reasons:
- It revolves around Jesus.
- It is contextually relatable.
- It’s concise.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!